Wildlife Photography Workshops in Sussex
I host one-to-one Wildlife Photography Workshops in Sussex. My workshops are tailored to your requirements and I can give you valuable tips and insights gained during 30 years as a photographer. From learning the basic camera controls to developing your creativity I can help take your wildlife photography to the next level.
My Wildlife Photography Workshops in Sussex can include discussions, portfolio review and practical outdoor shoots. Locations are selected according to the season. I will discuss your needs and agree a plan for the day with you beforehand. Some ideas might include:
- Preparing for a shoot; how to be ready for anything.
- Visualising results; set your imagination free.
- Technique; improving the way you work.
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition (where available); review and discuss the results.
- Experimenting; find new ways of shooting.
- Camera basics; understanding aperture, focal length, exposure etc.
Read all about my Wildlife Photography Workshops in Sussex in the Guardian.
My workshops are all about you. I will work at your pace, answering your questions as they arise. Remember, these are one-to-one sessions so you won’t have to compete for my attention. I only host one workshop each month, so numbers are very limited. I can host a workshop on any day of the week. Possible dates can be discussed at the time of booking. The cost is £245, with a deposit of £45 and the balance to be paid on the day.
Book your Wildlife Photography Workshops in Sussex now. Please use the form to check availability.